Apoio de Copo Tipográfico

16 Dez 2009

Bem criativo! Esses apoios de copos foram feitos em MDV e as fontes usadas foram Times New Roman, Gill Sans, Courier New Bold, Futura Bold Italic, e Miso.
Pelo que explicaram no blog, não parece difícil de fazer, basta ter uma mão forte, ou um cortador a laser.

TALVEZ GOSTE DISSO:

15 Comentários

  1. louis vuitton outlet store | 1 de Junho de 2013

    FWE does not just demonstrate links, but all term, brand, or phrase mentions as well. [url=http://outletstoreonlinelv.webs.com/]louis vuitton outlet store[/url] louis vuitton outlet store

  2. cheap jordan shoes | 1 de Junho de 2013

    I’d drew up some random ideas just before creating Roger, one particular of these was taking Rand and turning him right into a childrens favourite. cheap jordan shoes

  3. louis vuitton bags for sale | 1 de Junho de 2013

    The chart below shows the distribution of Feed Authority over the Freshscape index:Roughly 25% in the index includes a Feed Authority under 2., using the other 75% getting greater values. [url=http://monogrambagsforsale.webs.com/]louis vuitton bags for sale[/url] louis vuitton bags for sale

  4. cheap authentic jordans | 1 de Junho de 2013

    and Retention [url=http://www.comune.alliste.le.it/includes/jordan.html]cheap authentic jordans[/url] cheap authentic jordans

  5. cheap jordans | 1 de Junho de 2013

    Honestly, I would like to tell you just how it found me inside a dream as i was on the lengthy trek across Tibet, but that particular was all Scott Willoughby. Scott was SEOmoz’s Director of Conversion cheap jordans

  6. louis vuitton outlet store | 1 de Junho de 2013

    Moz has truly used Roger for the reason that the kind of [url=http://outletstoreonlinelv.webs.com/]louis vuitton outlet store[/url] louis vuitton outlet store

  7. cheap jordan shoes for sale | 1 de Junho de 2013

    FWE does not just demonstrate links, but all term, brand, or phrase mentions as well. cheap jordan shoes for sale

  8. cheap louis vuitton bags | 30 de Maio de 2013

    your country can perform for you personally.By utilizing census data, these viable hyper-local marketplaces could be recognized even before you create a single tweet. cheap louis vuitton bags

  9. Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags | 25 de Maio de 2013

    So, which 1 to decide on? [url=http://www.2013bagscollection.com/]Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags[/url] Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

  10. Louis Vuitton Outlet Store | 25 de Maio de 2013

    Treat your new minimalist bags as tools for a specific purpose, rather than promptly operating all your milage in them. [url=http://www.2013bagscollection.com/]Louis Vuitton Outlet Store[/url] Louis Vuitton Outlet Store

  11. cheap jordan shoes for sale | 25 de Maio de 2013

    The Cost-free 3.0 is 1.5 ounces lighter than the Run+ 3. cheap jordan shoes for sale

  12. louis vuitton outlet online | 21 de Maio de 2013

    The Mirage 3 performed properly on roads as well as the track, and is meant to become a hybrid bag, blending extra minimal components. [url=http://newportbeachdining.com/food-for-thought/html_page.htm]louis vuitton outlet online[/url] louis vuitton outlet online

  13. Ana Karina | 17 de Dezembro de 2009

    Que legal!
    Beeeem diferente. Enfeita qqr mesa.

    Bjinho ;)

Deixe seu comentário

NOME
EMAIL (não será publicado)
SITE/BLOG
COMENTÁRIO