Coleções: Bicicletas

01 Jun 2010

Adoro andar de bicicleta mas faz tempo que não faço isso. Pretendo comprar uma em breve, e assim sair um pouco do sedentarismo. Por ser magra muitas vezes me desculpo por não fazer exercícios, e andar de bicicleta ajudaria bastante…

Quando era criança, minhas irmãs e primas andavam de bicicleta, mas eu ainda não sabia. Até um dia que decidi aprender sozinha. Peguei uma bicicleta e fui no alto de uma rua e subi na bicicleta. Como a rua tinha um descida forte, a bicicleta pegou bastante velocidade e cheguei lá embaixo com os joelhos todo machucados, que ficou cicatrizes até hoje. Me divirto até hoje lembrando desse dia.

Imagens via: vol25, oh hello friend, lushlee

TALVEZ GOSTE DISSO:

15 Comentários

  1. jordans-cheap.com | 13 de Junho de 2013

    you might have a fantastic blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog? jordans-cheap.com

  2. louis vuitton outlet store | 1 de Junho de 2013

    by using this operator can surface a far extra precise group of louis vuitton outlet store

  3. cheap jordan shoes for sale | 1 de Junho de 2013

    We’d a genuine chance like a alot more youthful company to test {different|various|distinct|diverse|unique|distinctive|numerous|several|completely [url=http://www.grandhoteltiziano.it/hotel/camere-classic.html]cheap jordan shoes for sale[/url] cheap jordan shoes for sale

  4. jordan shoes for sale | 1 de Junho de 2013

    may perhaps seem anywhere around the page along with in any order. jordan shoes for sale

  5. louis vuitton bags for sale | 1 de Junho de 2013

    better|greater|superior|improved} about the choice you’ve produced to take part in the SEOmoz community. louis vuitton bags for sale

  6. cheap authentic jordans | 1 de Junho de 2013

    I believe the mascot is actually secondary, or possibly tertiary, to acquire affordable product design if this involves visual hierarchy inside the brand. [url=http://www.comune.alliste.le.it/includes/jordan.html]cheap authentic jordans[/url] cheap authentic jordans

  7. louis vuitton bags for sale | 1 de Junho de 2013

    The chart below shows the distribution of Feed Authority over the Freshscape index:Roughly 25% from the index includes a Feed Authority under 2., using the other 75% getting greater values. [url=http://www.picklouisvuittonbagoutlet23.info/]louis vuitton bags for sale[/url] louis vuitton bags for sale

  8. cheap retro jordans | 1 de Junho de 2013

    I cast off that direction as a result of It seemed like, like a brand, we ought to produce a voice that wasn’t moored {with cheap retro jordans

  9. louis vuitton bags outlet | 9 de Maio de 2013

    “When issues happen that affect people on both sides of river, responders didn’t have a means of communication.” [url=http://louisvuittonbagsforsaleoutlet.blinkweb.com/]louis vuitton bags outlet[/url] louis vuitton bags outlet

  10. jordan retro shoes for sale | 9 de Maio de 2013

    He said he can’t ever remember a time of a joint rescue or joint emergency response in Sault Ste. Marie. [url=http://www.retroshoescollector.com/]jordan retro shoes for sale[/url] jordan retro shoes for sale

  11. J.J. | 4 de Junho de 2010

    Ahhh, não tem como andar de bicicleta sem cair. Isso lembra a minha infância tbm!!

  12. Ana Karina | 1 de Junho de 2010

    hahahahaha
    que história ótima! Eu aprendi mais ou menos assim, me lembro do dia tbm… mas meu irmão me ajudou a subir na bicicleta kkkkk

    Adoro fotos de bikes. Acho q sempre dá um ar de nostalgia… sei lá. É legal.
    Beijos!

Deixe seu comentário

NOME
EMAIL (não será publicado)
SITE/BLOG
COMENTÁRIO