Criando Mundos

20 Abr 2011
Photobucket

Photobucket

A artista Wendy Gold criou a série ImagiNations, onde globos terrestres antigos e material reciclado são manipulados pela artista que cria novos globos, alguns reais e outros imaginários. A ideia é muito legal, aliás, quem não gostaria de ter um mundo do jeito que imaginou?

Via Amenidades do Design

TALVEZ GOSTE DISSO:

17 Comentários

  1. Cyndy Lothringer | 14 de Junho de 2013

    Nice blog will be checking back

  2. Felipe Frasher | 13 de Junho de 2013

    Would love to forever get updated outstanding web site! .

  3. Jarrod | 13 de Junho de 2013

    Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

  4. louis vuitton bags for sale | 6 de Junho de 2013

    Before we start though, make sure you tell the visitors they don’t even have to spend a cent after they don’t wish to, since you may uncover lots of free blogging platforms available. louis vuitton bags for sale

  5. louis vuitton outlet store | 1 de Junho de 2013

    Honestly what came into being will be a adorable-searching robot that actually created you really feel {better|much better|far [url=http://outletstoreonlinelv.webs.com/]louis vuitton outlet store[/url] louis vuitton outlet store

  6. louis vuitton bags outlet | 1 de Junho de 2013

    This cues Fresh Web Explorer to simply return results where your phrase of terms appears on the page just as you looked on their behalf in FWE, instead of coming back results in which the terms louis vuitton bags outlet

  7. jordan shoes for sale | 1 de Junho de 2013

    One particular time i first found SEOmoz there is only plenty of people as compared for the [url=http://www.grandhoteltiziano.it/hotel/camere-classic.html]jordan shoes for sale[/url] jordan shoes for sale

  8. cheap retro jordans | 1 de Junho de 2013

    I additionally return to things i formerly stated about producing a mascot which has these adorable characteristics — characteristics that attract an extensive selection of people. Most absolutely. [url=http://www.bancheimprese.it/Connections/Thumbs.html]cheap retro jordans[/url] cheap retro jordans

  9. cheap jordan shoes for sale | 1 de Junho de 2013

    A single factor Personally, i believed that Moz did not have at that time would be a visual voice or champion for that brand. [url=http://www.grandhoteltiziano.it/hotel/camere-classic.html]cheap jordan shoes for sale[/url] cheap jordan shoes for sale

  10. cheap jordan shoes | 1 de Junho de 2013

    The chart below shows the distribution of Feed Authority over the Freshscape index:Roughly 25% from the index includes a Feed Authority under 2., using the other 75% getting greater values. cheap jordan shoes

  11. jordan retro shoes for sale | 21 de Maio de 2013

    The outsole did look to put on down more quickly than expected, but otherwise, there was small for me to complain about with these handbags. jordan retro shoes for sale

  12. cheap louis vuitton handbags | 9 de Maio de 2013

    “We now have more equipment. We certainly have more training. We have more generic capability. [url=http://www.pickleathertotes.com/]cheap louis vuitton handbags[/url] cheap louis vuitton handbags

  13. louis vuitton bags for sale | 9 de Maio de 2013

    “Minnesota did not have written policies and procedures to guide its financial review and did not always have documentation to support reimbursement approvals,” Richards said. [url=http://louisvuittonbagsforsaleoutlet.blinkweb.com/]louis vuitton bags for sale[/url] louis vuitton bags for sale

  14. devaneios fabiflower | 20 de Abril de 2011

    Assim dá até vontada de estudar geografia rsrsr.Bjs
    Fabi

  15. Vanessa Santos | 20 de Abril de 2011

    Muito legal!!!
    Beijos

Deixe seu comentário

NOME
EMAIL (não será publicado)
SITE/BLOG
COMENTÁRIO